Re: Re: [aspell-devel] Newbie Question re: HTTP access to Aspell

From: A Boy Called 3
Subject: Re: Re: [aspell-devel] Newbie Question re: HTTP access to Aspell
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:30:09 -0500

kevin atkinson wrote:

I don't have any problem with that.  As long as you don't parse the results and
list them on your own site without even mentioning aspell.net/suggest/
somewhere on the page.

My site is hosted on sourceforge.  I don't think the extra traffic will become
a problem as long as it is not too extreme.

--

Thank you for your quick response and for granting permission. I've been doing
my best to make use of the Aspell documentation w/r/t applying calls from the

The line I need to replace is:

// if you spellcheck alot of HTML, add the -H flag to aspell to put it in SGML
mode

$aspellcommand= "cat $temptext | /usr/local/bin/aspell -a";

If anyone on the list has a suggestion, I'd really appreciate it.

Brett