[aspell-devel] Re: [Aspell-user] GNU Aspell 0.60 Released

From: Brian Nelson
Subject: [aspell-devel] Re: [Aspell-user] GNU Aspell 0.60 Released
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 23:24:51 -0400

I've created preliminary Debian packages of this release.  They can be
found at:

  http://people.debian.org/~pyro/experimental/

In order to transition to the new dictionary format, I've renamed
aspell-en to aspell6-en, and it now provides aspell6-dictionary instead
of aspell-dictionary.

I'm still working with the Debian dictionaries-common maintainer (since
d-c already does the same for ispell) on generating the dictionary
hashes at install time instead of at build time.  If we get it working,
I probably will drop the 6 from the above package names (thought some
alternate form of transitioning will still be needed), so these packages
as built right now may never be uploaded to Debian.

--
Blast you and your estrogenical treachery!