Re: [aspell-devel] A few suggested updates for aspell.info 0.60

From: Jose Da Silva
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] A few suggested updates for aspell.info 0.60
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 16:57:12 -0700

On Thursday 09 September 2004 06:08 pm, you wrote:
> On Thursday 09 September 2004 03:21 pm, you wrote:
> > Thanks.  But next time PLEASE edit the SOURCE file (*.texi) not the
> > generated info file (*.info).   I will have to manually apply your
> > changes to the source file.  If you modified the source file I could
> > just apply the patch.

Okay,
I think this is it, but I haven't "compiled" these files yet since I don't
know what has to be done to make them compile inot their respective files,
therefore I think they are okay, but unfortunately, are untested.

I noticed both texi files had a lot of trailing spaces which may be a good
thing to remove if unneeded, or may not be a good thing to remove if it
affects something else......  I don't know how to compile results, otherwise
would verify for myself first before sending these patches.    :-/

Thanks