[aspell-devel] Richard J Ward/PFPC/WES/PNC is out of the office.

From: richard . ward
Subject: [aspell-devel] Richard J Ward/PFPC/WES/PNC is out of the office.
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 18:29:48 -0500

I will be out of the office starting  12/03/2005 and will not return until
12/06/2005.

The contents of this email are the property of the sender. If it was not
addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received
it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without
permission of the sender.