[aspell-devel] New Gujarati (gu_IN) aspell dictionary distribution

From: Gora Mohanty
Subject: [aspell-devel] New Gujarati (gu_IN) aspell dictionary distribution
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 11:14:35 +0000 (GMT)

 Hello,
    A Gujarati aspell dictionary distribution is now available from
http://oriya.sarovar.org/download/aspell6-gu-0.01-1.tar.bz2, thanks
to the work of Kartik Mistry and the Utkarsh (http://utkarsh.org)
volunteers. Please note that this is a temporary location, and see
the info file for a more permanent site. Also, I just help compile
the distribution, and while I can try to answer questions as best
as I can, language-specific ones are best directed to Utkarsh.

Regards,
Gora