[aspell-devel] aspell scripting ?

From: Mathieu Jobin
Subject: [aspell-devel] aspell scripting ?
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 18:53:03 -0800

Hello

I'd like to know if I can write a small script that would query aspell to get the phonetic of a word.
I'd want to scan the entire english dictionary (maybe I can use a wordfile, maybe aspell as well) and get their phonetic equivalent.
I want to build some study tool
I don't know if anyone would have an idea that would guide me.

please including me as CC: since I am not subscriber on the list.

thanks

--

-- Take the control over your money, track your expenses http://justbudget.com
-- Due to the current virus surge, Mac OS X or Linux is highly recommended for e-mail and Internet operations.

Mathieu