Re: [aspell-devel] aspell scripting ?

From: Gora Mohanty
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] aspell scripting ?
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 05:14:03 +0000 (GMT)

Mathieu Jobin <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd like to know if I can write a small script that would query aspell to get the phonetic of a word. I'd want to scan the
entire english dictionary (maybe I can use a wordfile, maybe aspell as well) and get their phonetic equivalent.  I want to
build some study tool I don't know if anyone would have an idea that would guide me.
[...]
I have aspell bindings to scripting languages like Python and Perl,
but need to clean up the code a little more for the next release. If
you are impatient, you can search Google for a package called
aspell-python. It works with aspell-0.50, but has some problems
with aspell-0.60.

Regards,
Gora