Re: [aspell-devel] patch: fixes in the doc

From: Akim Demaille
Subject: Re: [aspell-devel] patch: fixes in the doc
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 09:07:49 +0200

Le 8 avr. 2010 à 19:13, Kevin Atkinson a écrit :

> Hi.  I am the Aspell maintainer.  Unfortually I do not have a lot of time to
> work on Aspell.  Although Aspell is split between Savannah and
> Sourceforge.  On the top of the home page I have:
>  * Sourceforge Tracker - For Bug Reporting, Patches, and Feature Requests
> which I belive should be clear where patches should be sent.  So, can you
> please submit the patch at:
>  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=300245&group_id=245&func=browse
> so that I do not forgot about it.
>
> Sorry for the delayed reply, again, I am very busy with other things.

Hi Kevin,

Yes; I saw that page, but failed to understand how I can submit a patch without
having an account on SourceForge.  And since I discovered this list since then,
I guessed that was another means to submit patches, in a less heavy-weight way.
 Also, I saw many patches (SF).

I will not insist on how it's easy to submit patches via git, and how it's also
easy for the maintainer to apply the ones he likes :)