Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pageref folding

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] pageref folding
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 01:19:40 +0100

Jiri Pejchal <address@hidden> writes:

> I've recently started to use folding in AUCTeX. I've noticed that
> \pageref isn't folded.
> Could pageref be added to TeX-fold-macro-spec-list in tex-fold.el?

Sounds reasonable.

> Also I'd like to have TeX-fold-mode on by default. I added
> (TeX-fold-mode 1) to LaTeX-mode-hook.

Well, I have my doubts that you did this right, so it would be worth
actually quoting the Lisp code with which you intended to do this.

> However the fontification isn't right now -- titles of sections are
> in a small font.

If they weren't before, it is my guess that you did something wrong
with the hook, and the mode bombs out before it gets to working on the
fontification settings.