[AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming conferences.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Upcoming conferences.
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:13:28 +0100

Hi folks,

you probably noticed that I've gone deader than usual on the lists.
The Chemnitzer Linuxtage is this weekend, followed by the Dante
meeting in Berlin (starting Wednesday or so).  At the latter meeting,
I have a workshop for AUCTeX coming up.  So any last minute changes or
release plans or preannouncements or so should be done until Sunday
afternoon or so, after which my net access will probably be cut.

All the best,
David