[AUCTeX-devel] User interface problem.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] User interface problem.
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:02:10 +0100

Hi,

I recently edited a file and finally printed it.

That is, I tried
C-c C-c p RET RET

(after the last successful compilation) but nothing happened.  I guess
I was lucky: that was because the print command called dvips, and the
file had been edited and compiled in PDF mode.

Had I had an old DVI file flying around, that would have been printed
instead.

I think that's not good.

Maybe we should use something like

(or (mailcap-mime-info "application/pdf" "print")
    (mailcap-mime-info "application/pdf"))

to figure out what to use for printing PDF files?