[AUCTeX-devel] 11.84 again.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] 11.84 again.
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:00:30 +0100

While I wanted to have the version number generation cleaned up before
the final release, this is not a showstopper: the one rolling the
release tarballs should check that the version numbers look fine
before uploading.

While I think the dependencies might not be really what I would like,
it is pretty much irrelevant for the release I guess.

So why don't we just roll out 11.84 in the current state?

--
David Kastrup