[AUCTeX-devel] Copyright clean-up

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Copyright clean-up
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2007 12:46:12 +0200

The release of GPLv3 is probably a good opportunity for looking at the
copyright situation in AUCTeX.  I'd like to start with cleaning up some
low-hanging fruits in the style directory.  So, I guess there are
copyright assignments from Mark Trettin and Reiner Steib?  If this is
the case I can change the copyright notices in file headers mentioning
them to mention the FSF instead.

There are quite some files authored by Carsten Dominik.  Have his papers
arrived in the meantime?