Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX-clean fails for filenames with certain character

From: Dirk Ullrich
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] TeX-clean fails for filenames with certain characters
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 18:19:31 +0100

Hi Ralf,

2009/2/7 Ralf Angeli <address@hidden>:

> Your name is already mentioned in the ChangeLog file of AUCTeX.
Yes, that was me.
> Do you have a copyright assignment in place for AUCTeX?
No I have not since I don't care much of such legal stuff. For me it
is enough to contribute something to a useful piece of software I use
very much - and to get rid of one of my 'private' AUCTeX patches. But
anyway - please tell me what is needed for such a copyright
assignment.

Dirk