Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Plain TeX macros, completion

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Plain TeX macros, completion
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 20:45:13 +0100

* Mads Jensen (2009-12-14) writes:

> Could you please consider incorporating functionality to complete plain
> TeX macros in plain-TeX-mode ? I have attached a file with the TeX
> native TeX commands (fetched from
> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/TeX#TeX_Primitives)

Should really all of those be offered via completion?  While I don't
write documents in Plain TeX myself I could imagine that only some of
them are useful when writing documents (in contrast to writing macro
packages.)

The same is probably true for the commands defined in plain.tex.  I've
attached the output of `TeX-auto-generate' for this file.

Is somebody able to make a sensible selection of the commands from the
lists of primitives and Plain TeX macros which should be offered via
completion?