[AUCTeX-devel] Bug in AUCTeX

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Bug in AUCTeX
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 11:02:07 +0100

Hi,

I noticed a bug in AUCTeX. When a LaTeX document uses a master-document with one or more subfiles included via \include, then using C-c C-c will *not* recompile the whole document unless you manually change the default operation (View) to LaTeX if changes have been made to the subfiles. I.e. trying to use TeX-command-master on the master file which necessarily doesn't change that often will default to View instead of LaTeX when one or more files included in master have been changed.

Yours sincerely,
Mads Jensen