[AUCTeX-devel] Suggestion for TeX-arg-label/ref

From: Mads Jensen
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Suggestion for TeX-arg-label/ref
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 16:42:42 +0200

Hi,

If you mark something, and want to use that marked text as an argument
in \ref, you're still met with the dialogue for RefTeX. Would it be
possible to add (I don't mind having a shot at this) a test to insert
the marked text, instead of doing the automatic reftex/auctex argument
prompt?
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind Regards,
Mads Jensen