Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Enhancement for brace pairing

From: Ikumi Keita
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Enhancement for brace pairing
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:49:54 +0900

Hi, Tassilo and all.

> We're not in a hurry.  If it takes some weeks, that's fine with me.
> I'll take a note that it needs to be done before the next release.

I managed to work out the document for my change.  I'm sorry for being
late.

Although you suggested adding a new node, I found that insertion of a
brace pair is already mentioned in the section "Quotes" with description
of TeX-insert-braces, so I just added explanation of the new features
(part of which were already included in AUCTeX but not mentioned before)
under that section.

Best regards,
Ikumi Keita