[AUCTeX-devel] Replace `read-string' with `TeX-read-string'

From: Davide G. M. Salvetti
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Replace `read-string' with `TeX-read-string'
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:28:55 +0100

Hello developers,

as already discussed here, I've applied the patch referred by the
subject.

I've updated copyright as needed, but I'm a bit uncertain about the
status of epsf.el, foils.el, and psfig.el: I assume they are distributed
under AUCTeX license, but they seem to lack a proper notice.  Can anyone
comment on this?

--
Thanks,
Davide