Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Moving across formulas

From: Nicolas Richard
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Moving across formulas
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 09:24:07 +0100

Hi Marcin,

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:
> No it doesn't.  I discovered this today.  This is a perfectly valid
> formula, for which forward-sexp doesn't work: $(0,1\rangle$.

I worked around it by doing things like:
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\intercc}{[}{]}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interoo}{]}{[}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interco}{[}{[}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interoc}{]}{]}

and then using \interoo{0,1} in the text. Bonus : I can change to
another notation whenever I want, e.g. :

\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\intercc}{[}{]}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interco}{[}{)}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interoo}{(}{)}
\DeclarePairedDelimiter{\interoc}{(}{]}

(the former is classical notation for intervals in french, the latter is
classical notation pretty much everywhere else, I guess)

--
Nico.