Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Small patch for subfiles.el

From: Arash Esbati
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Small patch for subfiles.el
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 16:04:11 +0100

Uwe Brauer <address@hidden> writes:

> I just did. I restarted emacs, entered a subfiles with that path
> structure, the style subfiles.el was not loaded.
>
> I evaluated your lisp code and voila: it works like charm, subfiles.el
> is loaded and supports the editing as it should.

Thanks for checking.  I have a question, though: What do you mean with
`subfiles.el is loaded'?  That specific style from AUCTeX should be
loaded anyway since you have \documentclass{subfiles} in your sub file
document.  The idea was that the parsed style file for your master
document "../../main-file.tex", e.g. "../../auto/main-file.el", is
loaded and consequently all style files for the packages you have
specified there.  Does this happen for you?

Best, Arash