[BUILD] emacs-git fails to byte-compile style/empheq.el

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: [BUILD] emacs-git fails to byte-compile style/empheq.el
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2020 18:04:45 +0800

Hello,
I'm using Emacs from git (currently compiled from commit 3e6eccc175) and
trying to compile auctex (actually, to build package for my distribution,
Archlinux) but the compilation stops on empheq.el with error:

In LaTeX-empheq-env:
style/empheq.el:193:30: Error: symbol-value cannot use lexical var ‘amsenv’
make: *** [Makefile:223: lisp] Error 1

P.S. Besides this there are many 'Warning's about obsoletenes of
'easy-menu-{add,remove}' suggesting to use 'ignore' instead. I don't
understand them but right now it doesn't prevent compilation.

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
Am I elected yet?