autonomous-discuss

Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey

From: Michel Bauwens
Subject: Re: [autonomo.us] Introducting Strypey
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 09:49:16 +0200

I seem to remember that Sam Rose had developed some wiki forms that could be integrated to the entries; it was based on OSI layers but I'm sure some status markers and evaluations could be added ...

the key of course is to have a dynamic in which they are effectively used

I have full sympathy for any individual and group who wants to do this on their own; but our wiki is always available as meta-resource for everyone ... it's not always necessary to re-invent the wheel and our wiki is pluralistic by design;

we reached 22m visitors for our 20k entries; reaching 30k per day, so there is already some public that can be reached immediately;

Danyl: it functions by self-registration; with a human moderator to avoid spam registrations; so sometimes there is a delay of approval, but usually not more than a day

Michel

--
P2P Foundation: http://p2pfoundation.net  - http://blog.p2pfoundation.net

Updates: http://twitter.com/mbauwens; http://www.facebook.com/mbauwens