Re[2]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support + one minor issue

From: Stephan Eisvogel
Subject: Re[2]: [avrdude-dev] ATmega162 support + one minor issue
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 03:49:38 +0200

On Sunday, September 7, 2003, 1:36:09 AM, Brian Dean wrote:
> Technically, this is a feature.

Brian, thank you for this insight.

> Glad you got your part working!  Thanks for the update to the config
> file.  It will get added some point soon.

Yeah and Atmel misguided me again, datasheet claimed a WRONG efuse bit
pattern  and  I  blindly  typed  that in, not checking the actual bits
present in that byte. You have to change efuse to:

--
    memory "efuse"
        size            = 1;

        write           = "1 0 1 0  1 1 0 0  1 0 1 0  0 1 0 0",
                          "x x x x  x x x x  1 1 1 i  i i i 1";
      ;
--

This  looks  correct  now  and  also  works for my part (the four bits
control brown-out trigger level and the ATmega161 compatibility mode).

In  case  this  wasn't  the last "issue" with ATmega162 I'll send more
fixes as soon as I found and squashed them.

Nite,
Stephan