[avrdude-dev] installing avrdude on linux Redhat 9

From: Mike Gordon
Subject: [avrdude-dev] installing avrdude on linux Redhat 9
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:10:01 -0600

Gentlemen,
I am new to linux and to avrdude. Have attempted to install avrdude on my
linux box using several sets of instructions found on the internet.
Installing the rpm titled [
fcp://@fc.fms.k12.nm.us,%237700277/Mailbox/avrdude-4.0.0-1.i386.rpm
]avrdude-4.0.0-1.i386.rpm is the only option that has worked, likely due
to my inexperience with linux. To make a long story short the config files
in this distribution do not have support for attiny26 or atmega64 both of
which I need. Can you please give me pointers on how to proceed.

Mike Gordon
Math-Robotics
Piedra Vista High School
5700 College Blvd.