Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: [AVR-Chat] AVRDUDE 5.0 BETA Release

From: Colin O'Flynn
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: [AVR-Chat] AVRDUDE 5.0 BETA Release
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 10:22:20 -0400

Hey,

I built a quick Windows binary of Beta 5, it is linked to Cygwin though. Feel
free to mirror it Brian, I only put it up on my site for ease of use.

http://www.newae.com/download/AVRDUDE-BETA-5.zip

Since it is linked to Cyginw you need cygwin1.dll, which comes with WinAVR. I
tested the installation on my Windows 98 test machine which only had WinAVR
installed before and it worked.

For the port you need to specify it as -P /dev/com1

Regards,

 -Colin