Re: [avrdude-dev] Intel Mac and AVR Dragon

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Intel Mac and AVR Dragon
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:14:35 +0200

As Evan Broder wrote:

> Just a quick update, I borrowed my boss's AVR JTAG ICE mkII, and
> basically the same thing happens ...

That's not too surprising, as both are effectively the same.

> Would a ktrace of this be helpful?

It might be more helpful to see the ktrace of your AVRISP mkII, as
that uses the same libusb but is successful for you.

However, I've got the opinion ktrace simply does not record any part
of the USB communication on MacOS X, so these traces don't get us much
further.  I think the most knowledgable people for this to ask are at
sourceforge.net's libusb project.  I'd hope they could at least get
you some debugging hints.