[avrdude-dev] avrdude/avrdoper cdc mode problem under linux

From: Pinitnun Shanasabang
Subject: [avrdude-dev] avrdude/avrdoper cdc mode problem under linux
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2007 21:59:38 +0700

Hello Dev mailling list members,
I'm sorry but I'm about to be away from my computer. i'll try to make it
clear as much as possible.
I'm trying to use avrdoper with avrdude under linux(ubuntu feisty). On
windows, both hid and cdc mode are working good. But on linux, only hid is
working now.
for cdc mode, the driver is installed, the device (/dev/ttyACM0) is added
automatically. I call avrdude with the command
avrdude -p m32 -c stk500v2 -P /dev/ttyACM0
it returns,
avrdude: ser_send(): write error: Invalid argument.
please help me.

Tony