[avrdude-dev] Xmega/PDI support

From: Simon Küppers
Subject: [avrdude-dev] Xmega/PDI support
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:47:25 +0100

Hey Guys,

I'm wondering if there is currently someone paying attention to integrating Xmega support respectively PDI (Programming and Debug Interface) support. I'm not really into the code of AVRDude so i can't estimate the effort that is needed to implement PDI/Xmega support. Furthermore I'm not even sure if there is an official public description of the PDI Protocol.

So any hint on this topic would be nice. Thanks so far.
--

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

        Simon Küppers