Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting requirements ina

From: Michal Ludvig
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting requirements inavrdude
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 10:26:53 +1200

Nicely put, Eric!

In fact I'm glad for Mario to come over and wave hands like crazy. Such
a behaviour from (presumably) an official GNU representative discredits
Savannah from consideration of a hosting platform for my future open
source projects. There's still too many platforms to choose from so
thanks, Mario, to narrowing down the list and making the decision a bit
easier ;-)

Michal