Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #45256] Raspberry Pi sysfs bug workaround for lin

From: Nick Sayer
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] [bug #45256] Raspberry Pi sysfs bug workaround for linuxgpio driver
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 06:27:31 -0700

Perhaps some sort of driver flag... Call it "assume_exported" that would
neither export nor unexport, but instead report an error if the requisite files
didn't exist (implying the pins weren't exported).

I don't know if driver specific flags are an option or not, but that might be
the best way forward.

Sent from my iPhone