bbdb-user

Re: typos in comments and doc strings

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: typos in comments and doc strings
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2022 10:47:33 -0400

I did not expect Spanish Inquisition ;-)

> * Stephen J. Turnbull <fgrcura@krznpf.bet> [2022-07-07 13:07:12 +0900]:
>
>  > -;; format for people who are using north american numbers.
>  > +;; format for people who are using north American numbers.
>
> "North American".

Interesting - I think I sent an older patch, I certainly did capitalize
it in the code I have here.

At any rate, the patch was not final in any way; for one, it covers just 2
files.
I do recommend fixing the many typos in the docs though
- especially in function names(!)

As for "sub-expression", Emacs Lisp manual uses both hyphenated and
non-hyphenated versions, so I suppose we can leave that alone.

As for `noninteractive', it is an existing Emacs Lisp variable so I did
indeed err there.

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on darwin Ns 10.3.2113
http://childpsy.net http://calmchildstories.com http://steingoldpsychology.com