[Beaver-devel] Patches

From: Timothy J. Warren
Subject: [Beaver-devel] Patches
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:31:07 -0400

I see that this list doesn't get much traffic, but I'd like to offer a
few small patches.  If there is a better place to submit these, please
let me know.

Files editor.c and filesops.c have been modified to allow opening a file
which does not currently exist.

File interface.c has been modified to allow document tab switching using
ALT+n, where n is a number between 0-9 (actually, 1-9 and 0, the tabs
are numbered starting with 1).

I have attached the diff file.

As I am subscribed to the beaver-devel mailing list, please direct all
replies to the list.

Timothy J. Warren