Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver is a great program

From: Michael Terry
Subject: Re: [Beaver-devel] Beaver is a great program
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:19:56 -0400

On Sat, 2004-10-02 at 21:28 -0500, Tom Dignan wrote:
> am between high school and college (staring in spring) and have a lot
> of free time so if theres anything I can do to help this project I
> would be glad to do it.

Hello, Tom.  I'm glad you enjoy Beaver and are offering your
services.  :)

Right now, no real development is progressing and hasn't for some time.
Neither of the two developers (Leslie and myself) have sufficient time
or interest.  Thus, any development work you want to perform would be
welcome.

If you'd like to mess around, try fixing some bugs or implementing some
features and then submitting patches.  If you still like it, we can move
on from there.

--
Michael Terry <address@hidden>