beta-xlogmaster

Confidential Information

From: janet blossom
Subject: Confidential Information
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:18:32 -0400

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:07:07 +0200 (CEST)

Mrs Janet Blossom,

8 J.R.A,

mushil,

Lagos,

Nigeria,

25 August,2005

Good Day,

I am Dr Janet Blosso,. I was born in the United Kingdom but presently, I reside
in Lagos – Nigeria.I hold a Doctorate Degree in Public Administration and I am
an Accountant by Profession. I am single, living with my 9 years old daughter
since my late husband Mr Lai Balogun was assassinated two years ago. Presently,
I am working with National Electric Power Authority (NEPA) and also, I have
just been appointed by the Presidency of Federal Republic of Nigeria to head a
Contract Review Committee of National Electric Power Authority (NEPA).

Moreover,I am contacting you in a workable relationship or Business partnership
 of the  branche 48  of one of the National Electric Power Authority (NEPA)
company located at J.R.A in Abuja that is been placed  for  sale with the sum
of $500,000(U.S dollars).I wanted to buy the company because i know it will be
80 percent profitable to me, but due to some project which i have started  i
don`t have much money on me to  meet up with other business men and women who
are also intrested in buying the company or get the complete money to buy the
company.That why I decided to contact you if you can asist me so that will can
buy the company  and run it on partnership business and you can have your
profit every year or handover the company  to the state E.F.C.C(Economic and
Financial Crimes Commission)  to run the company for better maintances.I will
travel back to U.K immediately after we have bought the company to continue
with my business over there and both of us can been coming
 to Nigeria every year  to share the company profit on the agread percentage
rate.

  Please provide me with the follow information if you are intrested in this
investment

(1) your residential address

(2) fax number

(3) phone number

(4) the total sum of money you  can offer for the investment

(5) and what percentage rate will be the anually profit share

  Thanks,please for more information contact  me with this E-mail address
janetblossom(at)worldemail(dot)com

                        yours Sincerely,

                        Janet Blossom.