beta-xlogmaster

Confidential Information

From: lydia smith
Subject: Confidential Information
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 18:21:12 -0400

Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 00:07:19 +0200 (CEST)

Mrs Janet Blossom,

8 J.R.A,

mushil,

Lagos,

Nigeria,

25 August,2005

Good Day,

 My name is Janet Blossom i was  borned in 1983, I am a female from United
Kingdom,but just recently relocated in Nigeria  where i was made to be the
Managing Director of the Tivilo  hotel in lagos where  i am taking care of alot
of beautiful girls.

 I am contacting you now for a business deal to been supplying you  beautiful
girls  which  i am taking care of the hotel so that you can take care of them
in your country,I have about 8o baeutify single ladies which I will like to
give you so that  u can  rent them out for sex and also make much money.I will
make every thing possiable in nigeria  so that those beautify ladies can travel
well without any illegal suspect of human trafficing  and the ladies will be
under your care until they have paid the money you requested from them and
other bills before they can get freedom from you.

  Please I want you to provede me with  the following information.

(1) how much will you paid per ladies?

(2) how much will they have to paid you before they can get freedom?

(3) how many ladies can you afford to  have?

(4) and how much will they  have to balance you per day?

Thanks

 Regard`s

  Janet Blossom