[linuxiran] wget problem

From: Ali Yazdy
Subject: [linuxiran] wget problem
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 08:06:49 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

   I've been downloading gentoolinux with wget -c on
my win98 with Cygwin.evrything was OK untill I've
downloaded 120 mb ,than when I returned to resume the
task suddenly it gave me this message and quite.
 "Can not write to
'gentoo-3stages-x86-1.4_rc4.iso'(Premission denied)."
 i've ls -l the file and it said that the file belong
to me
and after all I'm the only user on my Cygwin . does
any one have countered the similar problem .or any
solotion that I dont have to download the whole 224mg
byt again.

thanks