Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 01:28:49 +0300

On Wednesday 26 May 2004 11:01, Farid wrote:
> Does anyone know?
>
> Cheers.
>
> Farid Behnia

Ahh! FUD at work. I bet Ken Brown is happy that you are asking this question.

Linus wrote Linux in 1991, and at the time it was a piece of shi* code. Yes,
in recent years there have been many contributions, but LINUX DID WRITE IT
HIMSELF, and to this date, his codes are the most among any other linux
kernel hacker.

I don't know if software has a father or not, (then who is it's aunt?) but I
do know that Linux was written, and is still mainly developed and maintained
by Linus Torvalds.

Cheers
--
<!--  People can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is
easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce

Aryan Ameri