Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??

From: Farid
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 10:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

All right Let me clarify myself by asking a question;
Who do you think the father/mother of a technology  is
in another country?
What is the difinition?
IMO it's who has contributed most to that tech in any
way including its advocacy.

And to that dear guy who said: just code and be quiet,
this is open source hackery rule!
I thought FLOSS had a broader meaning than just
spending your time writing code and then GPLing it!

There's a prof at Ferdowsi University who claims he's
had university's linux servers up since 94.

Last Point:
My question has nothing to do with Ken Brown.