bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] fish monger

From: Chuck
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] fish monger
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 10:49:10 -0500

darn you!  this email was so big it made me approve it before it sent out to the list!!!
you will probably need to make some more fish animations, because fish wriggling in a basket will look different from them flopping on the ground, but the fish look simple, so i assume that won't be too difficult.

ok, i got some more stuff for you....
here is what i picture....the guy brings them up to a dock and dumps them out, the fish then start flopping about towards the end of the dock,  then the flop of the end of the dock and into the water (insert splashing noise here)
we will need riples in the water...the water will probably need to be an animated tile set, and i don't know how you plan to do the splash

so what we need...a dock, an animated water tile set, each fish splashing into the water, and splashing sounds

here is my cheesy drawing to illustrate...(looks best with fixed width font)

in case you can't tell...the ~..> are fish...best i could do on a 4x22 ascii drawing