bontz-team

[Bontz-team] builds in windows!

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] builds in windows!
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:58:01 -0700 (PDT)

oh did I ever make a messy vs6 project... but it
works!  I've zipped up all that's needed to run our
goofy little graphics/animation/music demo under
windows, you can download it from
http://swerkstrom.mine.nu/~owen/bontz

It's kinda big, mostly due to the music file inside
it, but I'm all pumped that i even got it to work.  It
will unzip to ./winbontz, run bontz.exe within and
some magic should happen.

Marcus:
the controls are super-basic right now (and never will
be very complex)
arrow keys - walk around
shift+arrow keys - run around
printscreen - take a screen shot
escape - quit

Not much to see yet, but there we go, our first build
that people other than Chuck and myself can look at!  :^)