bontz-team

[Bontz-team] demo, windows

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: [Bontz-team] demo, windows
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 08:19:18 -0700 (PDT)

> i can cut the current demo back to just a walking
> mucka, maybe a flopfish
> or two and music.

Nah, don't cut anything out.  I might play with it to
add some of the newer tiles, and it will need to be
changed a tad to reflect the new media directory
structure (I put mucka, gus and furgason in hero/)

>...demo compiled in
> windows...do you have a windows machine that we
> could use?

I'll give it a shot here at work.  I tried with cygwin
a while back but didn't have much luck.  Basically I
need to get SDL_image and SDL_mixer put in properly,
that's the problem I was having.

> although i would probably prefer to redo stuff
> before i add a npc that you
> can actually talk to.

Ok, Marcus, guess you'll have to wait a bit for a
"real" demo, in the meantime I'll try to get our
current
"let-owen-see-his-sprites-animated-and-listen-to-pretty-music"
program running under windows.