bostonladiesnetwork

[Bostonladiesnetwork] Dinner on March 20th (before LibrePlanet)

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Bostonladiesnetwork] Dinner on March 20th (before LibrePlanet)
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:00:41 -0500

Hi all,
There will once again be a women's dinner (for people who identify as women) before LibrePlanet (https://libreplanet.org/2015/) again this year. It will be held at Chau Chow City, a restaurant in Boston's Chinatown within easy walking distance of the FSF's office. Chau Chow City has plenty of vegetarian and vegan options and a full bar. Plus, this year the Open Invention Network (http://www.openinventionnetwork.com) has graciously agreed to sponsor our meal!

20:00, Friday, 3/20
Chau Chow City Restaurant
83 Essex St
Boston, MA 02111

Please feel free to share this with any other free software/free culture-interested folks who identify as women, whether they are attending LibrePlanet or not. Please RSVP with "RSVP Women's Dinner" in the subject line to let me know that you're coming (and how many other women you will bring) so that we can make sure the restaurant is ready for us.

See you soon!
Deb