bostonladiesnetwork

[Bostonladiesnetwork] FLOSS/Free culture women-focused Edit-a-thon?

From: Deb Nicholson
Subject: [Bostonladiesnetwork] FLOSS/Free culture women-focused Edit-a-thon?
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 16:08:24 -0500

Hi all,
Two messages in one day! I was reading this article, http://www.imposemagazine.com/features/art-feminism-edit-a-thon and the part where the author points out that contemporary men get recognized earlier in their careers (and more thoroughly) made me think, "we should do an edit-a-thon in Boston" around all the awesome free software/free cutlure/info-acivists/STEM ladies we can think of.

I can find us a place to do this, if I can get a ballpark number for how many folks would attend.
Cheers,
Deb