[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Tue, 14 Nov 2017 13:30:36 +0100
sorry for the double mail, didn't look on the Heads.
I assume it has something to do with the way the js files are linked.
See this example:
wget -mk http://steamnet.de/wget_js_reproducer/
Expected (and performed by V16) would be that the HTML has its links
converted, but the JS being unmodified.
Happening (in V18) is that all 3 files get their "links" modified
(which is wrong in the JS file, it should not have its links modified,
they are dynamic code that gets inserted into html files afterwards).
If you copy the result of version 16, remove the index2 site and
version 18 will work correctly (and thus inconsistent).
There is also this issue:
example, even though the file has been changed, it is also NOT
REPORTED as being changed. This made it impossible to fix this issue
just by overriding the changed .js file with the .orig file. When JS
files are replaced by Version 16 (which happens if you only have index2
of the example present) the .orig files are generated.
I hope this helps.
Am Wed, 08 Nov 2017 21:39:47 +0100
schrieb Tim Rühsen <address@hidden>:
> On Mittwoch, 8. November 2017 10:38:47 CET Angelo Fuchs wrote:
> > Hi,
> Hi Angelo,
> > I'm using wget to make a static mirror of a wordpress instance.
> > When I updated to version 18 the process broke because now strings
> Can't remember any related change in the last years.
> > Before I go into too much detail and write instructions on how to
> > reproduce this, I would like to know if this bug is already known.
> > I tried finding a bugtracker, but didn't succeed.
> Please have a look at
> A small reproducer would be great.
> Regards, Tim
... - . .- -- -. . -
IT-Beratung • Programmierung • Design
Entwickler • Joomla • Wordpress • CMS
D - 79271 St. Peter
Telefon: +49 (7660) 9414913
Mobil: +49 (163) 4808557
Description: Digitale Signatur von OpenPGP