Re: [certi-devel] Can't get the billiard test to run

From: Anant Padmanath Mudambi
Subject: Re: [certi-devel] Can't get the billiard test to run
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 09:48:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
The Test.fed file is there in /test/Billard/ directory. I do not have a
/share/federations directory. When I start certi-start and billard from
the directory with Test.fed (/test/Billard/) I still get the same problem.
The RTIG output is

CERTI RTIG 3.1 - Copyright 2002, 2003, 2004  ONERA
This is free software ; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO
warranty ; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.

CERTI RTIG up and running ...
 TCP Socket  6 : total =         0b sent
 TCP Socket  6 : total =        64b received
 UDP Socket  0 : total =         0b sent
 UDP Socket  0 : total =         0b received

and the billard output is

CERTI Billard 3.1
Billard: unexpected exception.

RTIA has thrown RTI::NetworkError exception.
Reason: Connection closed by client.
 UDP Socket  6 : total =         0b sent
 UDP Socket  6 : total =         0b received
 TCP Socket  5 : total =        64b sent
 TCP Socket  5 : total =         0b received
Unix Socket  4 : total =         0b sent
Unix Socket  4 : total =         0b received

Regards,
Anant