Re: [certi-devel] Can't get the billiard test to run

From: Anant Padmanath Mudambi
Subject: Re: [certi-devel] Can't get the billiard test to run
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 20:00:44 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
I have been trying to get the billard test to run on a Linux machine here.
It is a 64-bit machine. I've been able to track down the problem I have
been having to the constructor for MessageBody. In the constructor there
is a check for sizeof(unsigned long) == 4, which is not true on the
machine I want to run certi on. Is there a quick fix to this?
Thanks,
Anant.