Big changes underway

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Big changes underway
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:09:44 +0100

Hi all,

I have a (hopefully) good big set of change in their
way for supporting heterogeneous simulation
see:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?6910

Please restrict yourself with modifications
in the CERTI source tree because
after I commit my changes it may not be easy to merge
your change.

Such "big" change do not occurs very often but this one
is necessary.

I will sent another message when I'm ready to commit
in order to give a chance for some of you to commit
before me. This I'll have to do the merge -;(

Currently modified files are:

M RTIA/DataDistribution.cc
M RTIA/FederationManagement.cc
M RTIG/RTIG.cc