Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8

From: Christian Stenzel
Subject: Re: CERTI-Devel Digest, Vol 26, Issue 8
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:16:07 +0100

Hi,
The slides are nice, I hope the talk was pleasant too.
Did you have any question regarding CERTI?

I think we should try to communicate about the MatlabHLA
and libF90HLA.
I think many people may be interested in those tools.

Special question, no I hadn't.

But I think that some people there were very interested in
CERTI as opensource RTI.

I hope that there is a little feedback in the next few weeks.
Perhaps some more subscribers in the mailing lists etc..

But I think I've reached the aim that the German HLA community now
knows CERTI. Perhaps some will use MAtlabHLA or libF90HLA
and will share their experiences or help in the further development.

Your idea of Eric to put the talk near to the projects is very good.
I will do that today.

Thanks for your positive feedback and your approval.

A+
Christian