RE: [certi-dev] newest CERTI version from CVS

From: Gotthard,Petr
Subject: RE: [certi-dev] newest CERTI version from CVS
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 15:00:54 +0200

Hi Michael,
sorry, I was too lazy to test my on Windows.

(1)
the isfinite() related error should be solved in
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/download.php?file_id=15512

(2)
after applying the patch (1) the #include <limits> should be added also to LTBS.cc

(3)
the _timeb problem should be fixed by adding

#ifdef _WIN32
#include <time.h>
#include <sys/timeb.h>
#endif